16 Jan January 2014 Pet Gazette newsletter now available
The January 2013 issue of Becker Animal Hospital and Pet Resort’s newsletter – the Pet Gazette – is now available. You can pick up your copy anytime in the BAH facility, or you can grab a downloadable version by clicking the link to the right.
- A roundup of the new services, facilities and conviences added over the past year
- The story of Sgt. Stubby, the Army’s first hero dog
- A report on the past year’s donation drives, fed by the generosity of Becker clients
- Helping your pets weather the winter chill
- The Canines of Carnival – costumed dogs of Mardi Gras